16 Jun 2008

unsubscribe-me.org


Well done for Amnesty to embrace the web but I am feeling confused. The viral videos are impressive even if rated 15 but the goal of the site, to subscribe to unsubscribe is made difficult by being presented in an Ajax form. The site is trying to hard to be Web 2.0 and I believe for this sort of campaign simpler is better. It's hard for people that just discover your site to do more than sign up, you have to expect this, and I don't believe showing how many people have done this or that work as a guilt trick. But we should praise the fact that they have set up a page on most social sites, I just hope they update these regularly as the last 'action of the month' was at the start of the year. There is a lot of provocative content here sadly bury too deep in the site. http://unsubscribe-me.org/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Found a good link or have an opinion? Let the world know...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 It's only Digital. All Rights reserved
RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger. Design by dzignine based on Minima-White code frameworks