12 Jun 2008

playballoonacy.com


Even if I understand the concept and can see that the prize is good enough for me to register I am not sure that as a consumer I want to invest that much of my time doing it. It's a great idea that work well for partner sites and you can not fault it for brand interaction. The design and animation are well crafted but will it become annoying? register and found out. I would I like the option to received my selected ballon by the post, this way they would have gather more data on me... http://www.playballoonacy.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Found a good link or have an opinion? Let the world know...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 It's only Digital. All Rights reserved
RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger. Design by dzignine based on Minima-White code frameworks