8 May 2008

darkorpure.co.uk


I really hope that this will get better because after completing the test and having to enter my fake details the only thing I got was one personality line that could come out of any girl mag, Why do they think I would send this to a friend? If only I could at least have my profile as a widget or download the lovely imagery as wallpapers. Ghdair tries to be the Agent Provocateur of the air industry, great, but this hasn't let me wanted more. http://www.darkorpure.co.uk

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Found a good link or have an opinion? Let the world know...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 It's only Digital. All Rights reserved
RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger. Design by dzignine based on Minima-White code frameworks