13 Aug 2008

thejinglegenerator.com



I know nothing about QuickBooks but their viral is fun, cheesy in a good way and not to over the top to be bad. They have managed to get the options right as you can call-in to personalized your jingle and more importantly you can share it easily and download it too (fun Easter egg in the zip), they could have included the option to send to mobile to try to collect phone numbers. My only complain is that if, like me, you have a few toolbar as part of your browser set-up you have to scroll down at the start but I am being picky here. I expect the target audience will know Quickbooks and therefore act on this because I didn't but brand awareness is always good. So try the VVB Jingle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Found a good link or have an opinion? Let the world know...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 It's only Digital. All Rights reserved
RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger. Design by dzignine based on Minima-White code frameworks