21 Sept 2010

Kit Kat Music Break



Client: I have a brand that's flagging what can I do?
Agency: We can do a funny viral with a gorilla?
Client: Virals are dead
Agency: Doing some sport related stuff?
Client: Everyone is doing this
Agency: Music, everyone like music
Client: Yes let's do it, any bands kids like?
Agency: My daughter likes "Scouting for Girls", they are pretty harmless
Client: Fine book them...my mum likes them to but I need something like edgy you know...
Agency: What about that AR stuff we saw 2 years ago, should be mainstream now
Client: Great, my boss will be impressed...

http://www.kitkat.co.uk/Flash/#/promotions/musicbreak

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Found a good link or have an opinion? Let the world know...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 It's only Digital. All Rights reserved
RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger. Design by dzignine based on Minima-White code frameworks