5 Jun 2009

thebiglunch



I love the concept of the idea but it's a bit like the 1966 world cup, everyone refer to the 1977 Jubilee Street Parties but so far none of them have happen again. Today economic climate is similar to 77 but I don't think the community spirit is there anymore and laws are here to stop what could be a spontaneous event.. The site does provide all the info and help possible to make this happen but I haven't managed to found any "share this widgets" or Facebook application that could help getting people involve. Perhaps I am cynical, so England prove me wrong. http://thebiglunch.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Found a good link or have an opinion? Let the world know...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 It's only Digital. All Rights reserved
RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger. Design by dzignine based on Minima-White code frameworks