30 Apr 2012

Skype Humoticon



I actually fell for it and though I could actually create my own emoticons for Skype, instead I get a .Gif that I am supposed to share and be grateful for.  http://3fr.ms/  or  http://gifninja.com/ have been helping us doing that for years without forgetting all the new apps out there.

The gallery is full of copyrighted material or static picture, hardly amazing stuff.

So I don't get it, I don't get why should I share this or even or I could actually use my humoticon more than once.

Also the call to action link takes you to the Skype website and not on the Skype app on Facebook, surely if you want people to try out your product make them use it on the platform you have a deal with and where people have friends. Then if they like it they might try the full product.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Found a good link or have an opinion? Let the world know...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 It's only Digital. All Rights reserved
RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger. Design by dzignine based on Minima-White code frameworks