10 Jul 2008

lively.com



Google does Second Life. Cute Manga meets Comics look and it's great that you can use you Google account and join in the fun straight away and I am sure the Google team is busy integrating a lot of Google aps in this virtual world but I got stuck. Not sure if it's my laptop or my line, I just waited and waited for something more to load but no after 30 minutes and 5 attempts I am still on 'Joining room...'. Will this be something more than a place for kids or geeks with sexual frustrations (lot of XXX rooms already) who knows? at least they are launching before Sony Home virtual world. http://www.lively.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Found a good link or have an opinion? Let the world know...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 It's only Digital. All Rights reserved
RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger. Design by dzignine based on Minima-White code frameworks