22 Jul 2008

flirtchamp.com


An old campaign that seems to be coming back for the worse.
The idea of this live widget exited me as I missed it when it was launched. The chance of being the judge or the contestant, playing with 2 real person from anywhere in the world was to good to pass. Sadly I feel I am being lied to as after testing the widget for 2 days it's pretty obvious that now you only connect to the sames 2 bots with the same answers. And why was I doing this for? for victory hair? the relationship between hair, flirting and breaking the mold is lost on me...
There is a link to http://www.ultimateflirtingchampionship.com/ that is worth a look but has the same issues, if not worse, as they have integrated a fake chat mechanic.
But who can blame them when this happened to them. Surely it was time to kill the campaign at that point. So if they ever make it live again, let me know...

Have a look yourself:


For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Found a good link or have an opinion? Let the world know...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 It's only Digital. All Rights reserved
RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger. Design by dzignine based on Minima-White code frameworks