23 Jul 2008

drenchwater.co.uk



You can not fault the design of the site, or its slickness but it feel a little bit short, something is missing. Perhaps it's because the game doesn't do it for me (but good use of the web cam), perhaps it's because I wanted more, I wanted Brain to be more visible on the site, I wanted some interaction and the possibility to download Brain's screensaver, to found new exclusive moves, to build my own dance or a contest for people to recreated the dance in real life. I tend to encourage making-off but in this case, the making off kills the illusion and should not have been shown. http://www.drenchwater.co.uk

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Found a good link or have an opinion? Let the world know...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 It's only Digital. All Rights reserved
RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger. Design by dzignine based on Minima-White code frameworks