21 Apr 2010

Secret Lewis



My biggest problem with this campaign is that I can no imagine Lewis Hamilton doing it in real life, I know I should use some poetic marketing licence but I just can't. The training videos trying to bring products and exercise routines are painful to watch.

For such a big ARG campaign, the site is poorly designed and the 3D games are so far pretty basic, but you have to admired the fact that the site is translated in 9 languages (except the "about page"?)

One of the clue on Youtube, got less than 500 views, the official forum is deserted so they are going to need a lot of PR to get this going for the next few months.

The question is do F1 fans care? and will F1 fans buy Reebok shoes out of it? My guess, they have wasted their money...

http://secretlewis.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Found a good link or have an opinion? Let the world know...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 It's only Digital. All Rights reserved
RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger. Design by dzignine based on Minima-White code frameworks