16 Apr 2010

Microsoft: Kin



I am pass the target audience but I did not realised that the teens of today are so well behaved, leave such an existing life and listen to folk music all day longs. Around me it's more like drinking on the street corners, worrying about how to fund their education and will they ever get a job. Is it me or they are all white and good looking?

Did you notice that in one of the video the girl write her number on the guy hand? I mean he had his kin with him and he did not even use it.

So what about the site? nice stuff like Facebook connect to try the device but the rest is classic product demo and videos.

The Facebook journey associated campaign is the hills or whatever new reality TV show teens are in? is it real? If I was then I would have fake it to be honest.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Found a good link or have an opinion? Let the world know...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 It's only Digital. All Rights reserved
RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger. Design by dzignine based on Minima-White code frameworks