20 Aug 2012

LG 3D Newsfeed



Promoting a 3D TV on conventional screens is always hard, so LG decided to create a simple utility to demonstrate this and of course FB was chosen as, you know, everyone target audience is on it.

I don't know about you but I just skip my news feed now and again on my mobile, it's simple fast and easy, why on earth I would want to seat in my front room, put a pair of 3D glasses and read the usual blurs this way?

The website is sweet but for as a 2D experience it sucks and am not convinced that it would work in 3D ever. This is the sort thing you show your friends that haven't got a 3D TV and then forgot all about it.

http://3dnewsfeed.lg3dstudio.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Found a good link or have an opinion? Let the world know...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 It's only Digital. All Rights reserved
RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger. Design by dzignine based on Minima-White code frameworks