22 Aug 2012

Nissan: Improv-tastic Road Trip



Always risky to do a live one day event, Coke pull it off because they had Maroon 5, Skittle because they had personalised messages in their 1000's but Nissan?

I haven't got a clue who the comedians are and this is I think a big issue here, you should bring out the big guns if you are going to do this. The humour is pretty basic to be honest and probably not right for the target the audience, if I want silly songs I might as well watch this.

What is that got to do with the Nissan Pathfinder? I haven't got a clue apart from the fact that after 5 songs I wished for the comics to get into the car and drive into a lake.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Found a good link or have an opinion? Let the world know...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 It's only Digital. All Rights reserved
RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger. Design by dzignine based on Minima-White code frameworks