23 Feb 2010

Citroen: DS3




Who designed this site? Are we stuck in the early 90's? this looks like a Director design. Go and shoot your designers.

The discovery section is shocking. If you are going to spend the money on a brochure please make sure you shot some material for the web. Text sliders? again this is not a brochure, go and shoot your copywriter. Do you really think people are that exited about your pictures that they want to download them or even share them, looks like your agency is ticking the boxes just so you spend more money with them.

The 3D brochure made me download a plugin and crashed Chrome. I had to change browser, disable my pop-up blocker and wait 5 minutes for the fucker to install. Clearly not a great user experience. So my expectation were high and after all this, I struggle to get the thing going and when it did I was confronted with a straight road full of cones and I had to slide the car left to right...you know what Citroen, you are giving a bad name to AR, this is shit and you just wasted your money, go and shoot your digital agency.

The "are you the one?" competition prize is to have the chance to drive the car for a year? come on, give the car away, what are you going to do with it after? if I win I would trash it on the last day. Ok so it's an online competition but you want my address and my phone number, why you are going to spam me?

At least they moderate the entries (will put my cock picture away) but only just over 300 so far that's a lot of money spend for not a lot of result. I really hope you have a TV add or offline campaign if not go and shoot your planners. I am not even reviewing the competition it's the classic upload and vote trick, badly implemented.

Actually I should stop suggesting to shoot agency people to be fair some morons actually signed this off. So who ever you are I think it's time to get into one of your lovely car without seatbelt and head for a wall.

http://www.ds3.citroen.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Found a good link or have an opinion? Let the world know...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 It's only Digital. All Rights reserved
RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger. Design by dzignine based on Minima-White code frameworks