7 Mar 2011

Edding Wall of Fame



I saw this executed a few years ago but as the tech move on things get really interesting. No only you see everything happening in real time but you can also comment on the fly, draw with fellow artist and of course share at your heart content.

It's good to see a campaign that is self-moderated to an extend, I have to admit I am not sure if I will remember the brand name but it did give me the desire to doodle more. I really hope they are going to use some of the content for the advertising.

I hope you like my dog...

http://wall-of-fame.com/1aL4iq

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Found a good link or have an opinion? Let the world know...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 It's only Digital. All Rights reserved
RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger. Design by dzignine based on Minima-White code frameworks