4 Mar 2010

Friji: Soccerettes



I wasn't aware that Friji audience was so mature, I thought it was a kid drink, therefore the innuendo theme seems a bit misplace but then again I did not do a full market research, hopefully they have.

I have tried to get the AR working and after a few freeze I got a badly pixelated video. Using the product to trigger the AR is the way forward but using it for shit contain is the way backward.

As for the competition they at least use Facebook connect to make thing a bit easier but they might miss out a huge part of their audience.

http://www.frijj.co.uk/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Found a good link or have an opinion? Let the world know...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 It's only Digital. All Rights reserved
RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger. Design by dzignine based on Minima-White code frameworks