13 Nov 2009

The Puma Index



Let's say there is another massive crash in the economy, are the models really going to end up nude? no, of course not, so why would I want to check this site over and over again or have it run on mydesktop / iphone? If the site was launched at the start of the year I probably could have seen it has a bit fun but having seen the repercussion of the recession around me I found it of bad taste. If you could at least check the clothes in details I could have seen it as a navigation gimmick and the site would have had a purpose. If Puma want to make a statement they should lower the price of their products or give vouchers away. http://theindex.puma.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Found a good link or have an opinion? Let the world know...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 It's only Digital. All Rights reserved
RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger. Design by dzignine based on Minima-White code frameworks