2 Nov 2009

Make me Front Row



If you want to win this competition get 20 mates to vote for you because at the moment the number one spot has only 14 votes. Perhaps it's because the campaign as just started or perhaps it's because no one care. There is nothing wrong with the rest of the site, all the usual suspect are here: behind the scene footages, product info, a shit blog with 7 entries, a store locator (in case you have to have it now) and an offline tour. I would have like to see some photos from the tour, I would I like to see some videos for "style inspiration" because at the moment it looks like an 80's photoshoot and I would I like some music because this site is lacking soul and fun. Style is not enough am afraid http://www.makemefrontrow.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Found a good link or have an opinion? Let the world know...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 It's only Digital. All Rights reserved
RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger. Design by dzignine based on Minima-White code frameworks