13 Jun 2008

vo5extremestyle.co.uk


Understandably trying to promote a hair gel online is always a challenge. So what do you get, some ads (is there one coming? because there is a big gap in your design), some product infos and the biggest missed opportunity of all: The training tips. The Training tips should have been at the heart of the campaign, in a video format and used for virals. After all if they already have a youtube page, utilised it before someone else does . As for the tips; don't patronise me with instruction like "Remove the clip from the VO5 Freeze Spray"or "Run through your hair" like I was going to use it on my pube instead. I would I like to see a bit of Ajax in there to not have to jump from one page to another and a prize for entering a tip too but considering that they forgot to put an upload picture option on their form I don't see how "we'd love to ... see a picture of your style" is going to happen. I used their products because they are good not because they are doing website, give me an ecoupon and I would be happy. http://www.vo5extremestyle.co.uk/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Found a good link or have an opinion? Let the world know...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 It's only Digital. All Rights reserved
RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger. Design by dzignine based on Minima-White code frameworks