13 Jun 2012

Honda CRV



All exited to play with my phone and the website until I choose to do FB connect and was on hold for ever, after that I was then told to use my keyboard instead of my phone to actually drive the car and then the signal was lost and the site had to be rebooted, bad start.

No matter how much gimmicks they threw at me I was more annoyed to use the phone to navigate the site than anything else as it was more natural to do the actions via keyboard or mouse. You shouldn't have to look at your phone in my opinion, the phone is a remote not another screen in this setup, check out http://www.frisbeerush.com/ for a great experience.

It's a shame because the site is beautifully crafted, apart from the music loop that is too short and annoying,.

http://www4.honda.com.br/novocrv/experiencia/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Found a good link or have an opinion? Let the world know...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 It's only Digital. All Rights reserved
RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger. Design by dzignine based on Minima-White code frameworks